Mitsubishi Electric has released a calendar of free webinars that will run through 2022. There will be a total of 10 webinars with a workload of approximately one hour, scheduled between February and November this year.
Among the topics that will be covered this year are Operational Trends for Agribusiness, Energy Management and Savings, Implementation of Robotics and Efficiency in Environmental Sanitation Applications, among others.
In 2021, more than 5,500 people registered to participate in the 12 webinars held that year. Since 2018, there have been more than 40 webinars, totaling more than 240,000 views on the company’s YouTube channel.
“Our goal is to continue to inform professionals and students throughout Brazil. We are starting the fifth year of networking to want to repeat the success we have had so far, spreading knowledge about the world of industrial automation”, highlights the marketing manager of Mitsubishi Electric, Hélio Sugimura.
The next network will be held on March 22 and its topic is “How to ensure more effective work performance in environmental sanitation applications”. Participants who spend more than 70% of the total time of the live session are entitled to receive an event certificate. Sessions last an average of one hour, including questions and answers.
2022 webinar schedule
See the full website schedule below:
- 03/22 – How to ensure more operational efficiency in sanitation applications
- 04/26 – How to increase the efficiency of moving loads with frequency inverters
- 05/17 – Servo Drives or Variable Frequency Drives: where and where to use?
- 06/21 – Does your company need collaborative or industrial robots?
- 07/19 – How to integrate and visualize shop floor data easily and efficiently
- 08/16 – Learn how automation drives the food and beverage industry
- 09/20 – How automation is changing the productivity and efficiency of agribusiness
- 10/18 – Discover innovative automation solutions for measuring, controlling and saving energy
- 11/22 – Increase machine performance with assembly tools and servo drives
The content can be followed directly, through a link that will be sent by email after registration. For those unable to follow the live session, a recording of the webinar will be available from the following day, along with previous webinars on the Mitsubishi Electric website.
To register for free, easily access this link and register for available sessions.