– Alpine A480 Hypercar is featured on the Magny-Cours paddock. The French model remains on the verge of victory in the 1000 Miles of Sebring and second place in the 6 Hours of Trade-Francorchamps. Magny-Cours is located near Bourges, the base of Signatech. The structure led by Philippe Sinault is also in the Alpine Europa League in the Nivernaise region.
– The Chéli are driving as a family this weekend at FFSA GT in Magny-Cours at Toyota GR Supra GR / CMR. Etienne Chéli is the grandson of one of Toyota’s oldest French dealers (1974). Eric, his father, is also a Toyota dealer. His last race started in 1992 at F3 in Fuji.
– Respect time when changing drivers in FFSA GT is set at 68 seconds in Magny-Cours.
– While the Ginetta G55 GT4 / Team Speedcar is not on the FFSA GT, the Pascal Destembert team runs the Audi R8 LMS GT4 for Benjamin Lariche and Jean-Paul Buffin.
– The two episodes of GT World Challenge Europe fell into the hands of Raffaele Marciello. The Mercedes-AMG GT3 driver won the race in both periods. Note that the preliminary selection period was interrupted long after Oliver Wilkinson left the song in the McLaren 720S GT3 / Jota. The time has come
– Steven Palette becomes XRT Competition Team ambassador. The union organizes a mail race.
– Three Akkodis ASP Team drivers combine GT3 and GT4 this weekend. Jim Pla and Thomas Drouet travel from Mercedes-AMG GT3 to GT4. As for Simon Gachet, he goes from Mercedes-AMG GT4 to Audi R8 LMS GT3.
– Mercedes and Audi shone today during two free practice sessions. The first episode went to Mercedes-AMG GT4 / Akkodis ASP of Simoon Gachet. Greg Guilvert took the lead in Free 2 in the Audi R8 LMS GT4 / Saintéloc. The time has come
– One driving session for TC France competitors. Teddy Clairet distinguished himself in the Peugeot 308 RC / Team Clairet Sport. RC 308 occupied the first six seats in the session. The time has come