On the same topic:
10-07-2022 – Volkswagen Amarok, of course diesel – And still (?) electricity.
05-07-2022 – Will the Ford Bronco arrive as a hybrid? – Europe demands.
08-06-2022 – Fiat Doblo: an air of déjà vu “One for all, all for one.
01-06-2022 – Renault Master E-Tech, for the administration? – Not for fun.
01-06-2022 – Renault Kangoo E-Tech, an intelligent utility vehicle – Good engine, good battery.
27-05-2022 – Kia will not forget the electric services “His past forces him to do that.”
10-05-2022 – New Ford Transit, now 100% electric. – Remain a leader.
Our latest tests:
Detailed test: MG ZS EV 70 kWh
– Champion of price/performance ratio.
MG; electric car
Detailed test: Skoda Enyaq iV 80
– Czech electricity at the highest level.
Skoda; electric car
Starting: Ford e-Transit
– The electric car revolution continues.
Ford; use of light
Detailed test: Renault Captur E-Tech hybrid
– At Toyota level for performance.
Renault; hybrid car
Comprehensive test: Citroën ë-C4
– Original and comfortable, real Citroën.
Citroen; electric car
Detailed test: Suzuki Vitara hybrid
– True hybrid, true 4×4 but still available.
Suzuki; hybrid car
Comprehensive test: Peugeot e-2008
– Detailed review of the best daily crossover.
Peugeot; electric car
Starting: Ford Mustang Mach E GT
– Worthy of the Mustang GT name.
Ford; electric car