The New Gray Strato color is also new for the 2023 Fiat Strada. Prices range from R$95,290 to R$125,990
Fiat presents the Strada 2023 line with little information. The Volcano and Ranchi versions come standard with automatic digital air conditioning. The pickup that has the title of best-selling car in Brazil also has Gray Strato color.
Fiat Strada 2023 prices
Brazil (except São Paulo, Paraíba and Manaus Free Trade Zone):
- Endurance Cabin Plus 1.4 Flex MT – BRL 95,290
- Freedom Cabine Plus 1.3 Flex MT – BRL 101,990
- Freedom Double Cab 1.3 Flex MT – BRL 107,990
- Volcano Double Cab 1.3 Flex MT – R$ 112,990
- Volcano Double Cab 1.3 Flex AT – BRL 120,990
- Ranchi Double Cabin 1.3 Flex AT – BRL 125,990
- Endurance Cabin Plus 1.4 Flex MT – BRL 98,419
- Freedom Cabine Plus 1.3 Flex MT – BRL 105,339
- Freedom Double Cab 1.3 Flex MT – BRL 111,536
- Volcano Double Cab 1.3 Flex MT – BRL 116,700
- Volcano Double Cab 1.3 Flex AT – R$ 124,963
- Ranchi Double Cabin 1.3 Flex AT – BRL 130,127
All versions also received the Fiat Flag on the seat labels (previously only the Volcano and Ranch versions had them).
The manual version of the Volcano comes standard with wireless smartphone charging.
Fiat Strada 2023 engine
The pickup houses the 1.4 Fire EVO and 1.3 Firefly engines. In the Endurance version with a single cabin, it maintains a 1.4-liter engine with a power of 84 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and a torque of 11.8 kgfm at 4,000 rpm when fueled with gasoline. With ethanol, the power is 86 hp at 6,000 rpm and a torque of 12.2 kgfm at 4,000 rpm. In this option, transmission is only the fifth guide.
The Uhuru, Volcano and Ranchi versions are equipped with a 1.3 liter engine with 98 hp at 6,000 rpm and 13.2 kgfm torque at 4,250 rpm and petrol. With ethanol, power is from 108 to 6,250 rpm and 13.7 kgfm of torque at 4,000 rpm. This engine can be paired with a five-speed manual gearbox and a CVT automatic that simulates seven virtual gears.
With the arrival of the 2023 line, the pickup now has a Gray Strato color for the Volcano and Ranchi versions. The line is still offered in Vulcano Black, Monte Carlo Red, Silverstone Grey, Bari Silver and Banchisa White.
FOLLOW AUTOS SEGREDOS ALSO ON YOUTUBE: